May-the-Odds-Be-Ever-In-Your-Favor

[中英]飢餓遊戲The Hunger Games經典台詞

瀏覽: 人氣

Posted on 18 6 月, 2014 by A-MO

一、真希望我能像你一樣Wish I looked like you.

二、願機會對你永遠有利And may the odds be ever in your favor.

三、自由是要付出代價的叛徒都受到了懲罰But freedom has a cost. And the traitors were defeated.

四、他們將戰鬥到死,被冠以榮譽勇氣和奉獻to fight to the death,in a pageant of honor, courage, and sacrifice.

五、我自願當貢品I volunteer as Tribute!

六、他們只是想看一場精彩的表演僅此而已They just want a good show. That’s all they want.

七、而唯一的勝者將一生衣食無憂,以便大家知道我們的慷慨和寬容The lone victor, bathed in riches, would serve as,a reminder of our generosity and our forgiveness.

八、我們以此銘記歷史,並以此保衛未來This is how we remember our past. This is how we safeguard our future.

九、你真的想知道生存之道嗎?那就是得討人喜歡You really want to know how to stay alive?You get people to like you.

十、想獲得資助人的青睞你就得討人喜歡And to get sponsors, you have to make people like you.



十一、我是來幫助你震撼世人的I’m here to help you make an impression.

十二、演一場戲說不定能讓你們明天活著回來Maybe I can deliver you both in one piece tomorrow.

十三、我只是覺得如此勇敢的人,不應該被拘束在那愚蠢的戲服裡I just think somebody that brave,shouldn’t be dressed up in some stupid costume

十四、我不知道他們讓我變得不像我自己了I don’t know. They’d turn me into something I’m not.

十五、我只是不想成為這個遊戲的一部分明白嗎I just don’t want to be another piece in their game, you know?

十六、因為你沒讓他們如願Because you showed them up.

十七、我覺得自己是世界上最快樂的人I felt like the happiest person in the world.

十八、我不知道我大概會試著忘記一切I don’t know. I guess we try to forget.6842002352_9a1955a4a2_z